How will ONI help you grow your Organization?
The ONI is a survey and comprehensive report relating to three key areas for every Organization. The survey is administered to a cross-section of the Organization. The report measures participant feedback by how they currently view the Organization, and what their ideal view would be. It photographs the current Organizational Structure, Leadership Style and Organizational Culture, allowing decision-makers to guide the Organization. Responses are confidentially processed and a comprehensive report is prepared which pinpoints areas of concern.
The ONI is a method for Organizational leaders obtaining a basis for understanding:
- How employees describe their Organization’s structure and their views about what an ideal Organization.
- How employees describe the predominant leadership style employed in their Organization and their views about what the ideal leadership style.
- How employees describe their Organizational culture and their views about what the ideal Organizational culture.
- Areas of incompatibility among the present Organizational structure, predominant leadership style and Organizational culture.
- What changes in attitudes and leadership styles would be beneficial in helping the Organization achieve its goals.
- Provides a benchmark that will enable you to measure changes over time
- Allows you to plan for the future with a clearer sense of direction and purpose
- Provides a vehicle for “Positive Feedback” resulting in employee engagement
- Helps connect the employee with the business strategy of the company
- Provides the employee with a clearer picture of the future