LMI delivers a process that not only provides skill and competency development but changes the attitudes and behaviours of the participant.
To ensure that measurable results and a Return on Investment are achieved:
- Specific workplace goals for learning and performance improvement are established in consulting between the Participant and Company
- Management, refined in 2 up-front sessions
- Support from the LMI Facilitator guides the Participant’s “on the job” application of the learning
- Complete resource materials allow multi-sensory learning
- Eight interactive sessions are facilitated in convenient bi-weekly workshops
- Participants present key results and a summary of course accomplishments at a special Graduation Meeting.Certificates are awarded