CHOOSE TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN ALL YOU DO

Posted by Frank Kreze Posted Date:10/27/2021 10:00 AM

Whatever you choose to do tomorrow, next week, or next month, ask yourself these questions:

1. Have I crystallized my thinking so that I know what I want to achieve and am sure where I stand now in relation to this goal?
2. Do I have a detailed written plan and a deadline for its achievement?
3. Do I have a burning desire to achieve the goal I have set for myself?
4. Do I have supreme confidence in myself and my ability to reach my goal?
5. Do I have the iron-willed determination to follow through regardless of what other people say, think, or do?

If the answer to all these questions is an unqualified “yes,” you are not only ready to begin, you are already destined to succeed!

Like all of our developmental programs, your road to more effective personal productivity begins with an introduction to the basic concepts of the  LMI Process and our developmental approach. Your complete buy-in to the notions of multi-sensory learning, spaced repetition and the power of goal setting is vital to successfully completing the program.

User Comments

Our Goal

Our goal is to produce and maintain a lively, interesting and informative blog which: promotes the LMI process; accurately reflects the measurable results achieved by our clients; demonstrates our focus on people development, and encourages a growing readership.

Recent Blog Posts

EFFECTIVE MOTIVATIONAL LEADERSHIP

Posted by: Stephen Daniels Posted Date: 11/01/2021 10:00 AM

Greatness is inspiring others to be their best.
– Ken Poirot

Tags:
Read More | Comments (0)

CHOOSE TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN ALL YOU DO

Posted by: Frank Kreze Posted Date: 10/27/2021 10:00 AM

Do you have a detailed written plan and a deadline for its achievement?

Read More | Comments (0)

SET YOURSELF APART FROM OTHERS

Posted by: Preeti Raj Posted Date: 10/25/2021 10:00 AM

Tomorrow’s business environment will be characterized by more complex problems, even faster rates of change than today, increased global competition, and the commoditization of most products.

Tags:
Read More | Comments (0)

FACING CHALLENGES HEAD ON

Posted by: Frank Kreze Posted Date: 10/11/2021 10:00 AM

No matter how much attention you give to prevention, some communication challenges will arise. When they do, view them with the attitude that they are opportunities for making needed adjustments and improvements.

Read More | Comments (0)

UTILIZE THE POWER OF DELEGATION

Posted by: Frank Kreze Posted Date: 10/06/2021 9:00 AM

Effective delegation frees you for the planning, problem solving, and tracking required to build a more productive organization.

Read More | Comments (0)