CHOOSE TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN ALL YOU DO

Posted by Frank Kreze Posted Date:10/27/2021 10:00 AM

Whatever you choose to do tomorrow, next week, or next month, ask yourself these questions:

1. Have I crystallized my thinking so that I know what I want to achieve and am sure where I stand now in relation to this goal?
2. Do I have a detailed written plan and a deadline for its achievement?
3. Do I have a burning desire to achieve the goal I have set for myself?
4. Do I have supreme confidence in myself and my ability to reach my goal?
5. Do I have the iron-willed determination to follow through regardless of what other people say, think, or do?

If the answer to all these questions is an unqualified “yes,” you are not only ready to begin, you are already destined to succeed!

Like all of our developmental programs, your road to more effective personal productivity begins with an introduction to the basic concepts of the  LMI Process and our developmental approach. Your complete buy-in to the notions of multi-sensory learning, spaced repetition and the power of goal setting is vital to successfully completing the program.

User Comments

Our Goal

Our goal is to produce and maintain a lively, interesting and informative blog which: promotes the LMI process; accurately reflects the measurable results achieved by our clients; demonstrates our focus on people development, and encourages a growing readership.

Recent Blog Posts

Expand Your Horizon with a Vision

Posted by: Frank Kreze Posted Date: 08/09/2022 10:07 AM

Vision is the gift of clearly seeing the possibilities. Vision expands your horizons.

Read More | Comments (0)

Motivate Team to Grow and Develop

Posted by: Frank Kreze Posted Date: 08/03/2022 10:14 AM

Maintaining a motivational climate sets the scene for maximizing the talents and abilities of the individuals who make up the entire organization.

Read More | Comments (0)

Energize Your Persuasion Skills

Posted by: Preeti Raj Posted Date: 08/01/2022 9:19 AM

The ability to persuade works best when you sincerely care about your team members.

Read More | Comments (0)

Be Ready to Make the Best Decisions

Posted by: Frank Kreze Posted Date: 07/20/2022 9:09 AM

Always look upon a problem as an opportunity for discovering a creative and satisfying solution.

Read More | Comments (0)

VISION IS THE ART OF SEEING INVISIBLE THINGS

Posted by: Preeti Raj Posted Date: 07/18/2022 8:04 AM

Don't believe in miracles, depend on them.

Read More | Comments (0)